Re: LF: Callsigns

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Callsigns
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 18:48:37 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Chris
QRS 3 is manageable for a full call but when it gets to QRS 60, 120, 240 and
480 it is pathetic and unnecessary because on LF/MF  when  QSB hits the
whole dots/dashes are broken up and meaningless.ie gibberish
Still some insist so what can one do ????????????????
I ignore anything slower than QRS 10 even if it comes from outer Mongolia !!
G3KEV