Re: LF: FW: [Knightsqrss] QRP'p 500KHz from an Altoids tin

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: FW: [Knightsqrss] QRP'p 500KHz from an Altoids tin
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 11:43:23 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Eddie,

no daytime copy here ;-(
If you keep the beacon running after darkness I will give it another try.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T

Quoting g3zjo <[email protected]>:

Hi All

I am running my QRPp MEPT again this morning all reports welcome. Just a note on receiving the QRSS3. :-

Using Spectran in - Preset QRSS3 - from the - Mode - menu. With the standard settings and dial on the WSPR dial frequency 502.4KHz my signal will be around 800 on the Spectran Waterfall. Spectran will run at the same time as WSPR so those looking for WSPR signals can spot the evil Data and evil non qso Visual QRSS at the same time.

Frequency 503.22KHz

Modulation QRSS3 FSK, mainly, I do vary it, maybe some periods of 5/5/5 Morse

Power 500mW at 50 Ohms

Total current consumption 96mA at 12 Volts

Antenna 6m Top Load Vertical

ERP >1mWatt

Eddie G3ZJO IO92ng