RE: LF: RE: QRP'p 500KHz from an Altoids tin - <report>

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RE: QRP'p 500KHz from an Altoids tin - <report>
From: "g3zjo" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 16:57:09 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Rik

That is good news I just checked the e-mail in box as dusk was falling.
I think I left it on QRSS10, I will check. When you get copy I can go to
QRSS3.
In its present state it is just an MEPT, it can be manually key-able I
shall have to sort that one out. If only to please Mal.

I have been modelling my antenna since you did G3XBM's yesterday, I am
not skilled with models on 500KHz at all. It does look that I may have
done a rather good thing by rule of thumb.

73

Eddie