Re: LF: G7NKS - Double Side Band: wspr?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: G7NKS - Double Side Band: wspr?
From: John P-G <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 22:08:19 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

I refer the honourable gentleman to the report I made some time ago....

11/11/09:
Jim. LF

It looks like G7NKS has a 50/100Hz problem on the audio - both in TX and RX directions - there are up to 3 decodes by Jim of a single station (eg G3YXM), spaced by 50 & 100Hz and I see also that M0BMU is also reporting multiple decodes of G7NKS with the same 50/100Hz spacing.

Jim has been looking for a source of 50Hz infecting his gear - looks like he hasn't found it yet :-)

Needless to say, at this range, I only see the main signal...

Cheers,

John
GM4SLV

M0FMT wrote:
Hi Jim and LF group

Please observe the reports I am getting from Jim G7NKS WSPR
transmissions :-

First a weak one and then a strong one then a weak one (see below)
does it mean there's a sprog / modulation on Jim's transmission off
set by approximately +/-50c/s?