Re: LF: MY first WSPR - by ear ;)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MY first WSPR - by ear ;)
From: "Dennis" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 21:54:02 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

> in
>
> Dennis , That may  not be wspr , wspr  tx time is  120 seconds locked to
> the
> exact time , with the  start time on the  00-00
> by sound its like a very  slow narrow shift psk signal .....but it is only
> one  carrier  changing frequency  with  no breaks in the 120 second
> transmission

Okay better to say: One cycle seemed to be 4min, divided into abt. 115sec TX
and 125sec no TX, maybe RX? The beginning of the received transmissions were
always well within half a second around even minute + zero seconds which to me
seems to be the strongest hint that is really was some wspr what I was hearing.
(DCF77-clock beside the speaker)

Since yesterday I'm looking for a notebook - to run wspr :)

vy73
Dennis
DL6NVC