LF: Thanks Dave!

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Thanks Dave!
From: "Dennis" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 22:52:27 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Dave!

Thanks a lot for the infos and the link to your website.
I'm reading your 500kHz pages now - interesting to know facts about the history
of this slice of the spectrum.

By the way, there might have been a misunderstanding when I wrote
"...wspr...sounds like CW..." Of course I meant it in a rather literally sense:
A Continuous Wave = a more or less constant carrier without very obvious
modulation, at least to my ear/brain audio processing.

> Not quite Dennis. A WSPR transmission period is 114 secs
So I was not that very bad, estimating it to 115sec!

> Just got bored and turned the WSPR monitor off
I'm going to switch the RX on now for some minutes. :)

vy73
Dennis
DL6NVC