Re: LF: 500 Khz allocation

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500 Khz allocation
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:48:49 +0300
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Piotr, LF

Please also remember to formally ask your telecom authorities to support the
WRC-2012 (was WRC-2011) agenda item 1.23. This is very important for every
national amateur radio organisation to do. Way too many have not done so yet
and this is about the long term future of amateur radio on MF. You must act
soon because the preparations for WRC-2012 are already in progress and the
input is needed NOW.

WRC-2011 agenda item 1.23: "to consider an allocation of about 15 kHz in parts
of the band 415-526.5 kHz to the amateur service on a secondary basis, taking
into account the need to protect existing services."

73

Paul-Henrik / OH1LSQ