Re: LF: 500 Khz allocation

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: 500 Khz allocation
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 22:17:07 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Piotr,

Well the  UK is allocated   501  KHz to  504 KHz

Power is  now   10 watts ERP ,

Modes allowed appear to be all modes except 'speech' , with the proviso of 'none interference' to other users , to date I do not know of any such problems with interference. Licence applications indicated the required modes.

The original emphasis was on 'purely experimentation' however this has matured into mixture of conventional and experimental traffic , but significantly the UK allocation still allows experimental operation and as its viewed as a 'variation' , enables communication with stations in and out side the UK

This aspect makes the allocation quite versatile and is worth requesting ,

Good luck

Graham