LF: 500 Khz allocation

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 500 Khz allocation
From: Piotr Młynarski <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 22:54:23 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Dear LF group,
The present discussion about uk/us 500 kHz bandplan has triggered a question which i was going to put here, on this reflector , for some time. In Poland, we still lack this MF band allocation to radioamateurs. There is a small group of hams interested in having an access to this band.. Some time ago i was asked by one of our PZK ( Polish Radioamateur Union) officials to prepare a sort of a preliminary note about this issue
I plan to write such a  note ( along with Marcin, sq2bxi and others)
Athough this lf_reflector is uk based we all know that it has a world-wide character including stations from G,W,F,DL,S,OK,ON,EI,PA,I ,OE,HB,VE ( i am sorry if any other country prefix has been ommited) . Therefore , my ask is the following: please , write here , on this reflector, the 500 khz band allocation in particular countries i.e. band limits as well as EIRP power,special permits. etc... Obviously, with such an information provided the "power" of such a note will be greatly increased.

73 de Piotr, sq7mpj
qth: Lodz /jo91rs/