LF: Re: Microwave oven transformers

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Microwave oven transformers
From: "Ken" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:06:19 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=BFABaIFQucFIoCSHMH4750lAQOTGSDBlXE9yoM3XJZAOm5WSpOrxSWvkQ7L7WDRCuqy/aRgssO0+VDavwokEexjofIC1e/auA/Q3+QcBFKVpqtlCwht/k7jHFMWWKZnWSRJTAVkAZOt5QT8P9ZsaNhgJDASQDnPXTI/GTx+/rVY= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]

Hello All.
This confirms my original posting that the magnatising current is greatly increased when the core shunts are removed, as previously stated use two with primaries in series, then lifting the earth connections on the seconary windings connect in series and make up a full wave bridge, not forgeting to put a resistor across each diode to equalise the voltages.

Ken

73deM0KHW

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brenda Hayes" <[email protected]>