Re: LF: Re: (QSX)....... RE: Microwave oven transformers

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: (QSX)....... RE: Microwave oven transformers
From: "Ken" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:31:50 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=VBkNrA+RN9Biaa7LhwOwDoYU6gF80+f9RXO2t4QTbG3bz5YxLkD2oiGLFCJ2MVra7eJAnH28DvWDdvRrV8oc8GMfuDxWnYIS6Pfc4V7rZGBbJPPMivszY6bYXN/OCyqb0W7ULL80WRw6/xwWA03x/EiIJ7KmE7rtObI3Vfzpcw0= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Pete.
I only have one antenna at pressent, so unable to work Xband, that is about job no. 100. If you can tx on 500 by almeans mail me and we can try to work each other.
Regards
Ken
73deM0KHW