Re: Re: LF: Microwave oven transformers

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Re: LF: Microwave oven transformers
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 23:40:00 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=ZDd/9OMt4KqVJb83/ExyEDg6oowrdjncKdzmy7wkB3ylJ4op4EbEX5+Wl5m/Sfcogbe3R1spHSVTlTb39gMVIaRNVG29j9Sm3QX176Bitr+dFuO04OHbBArZPDh4P6vJfHYOQrFHr2O9LOpa2bxvsUSphBAfAz9Aa5pD9LvVHR4= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Great but of "recycling" Bob :-))
Alan