Re: LF: RE: Syncback software

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Syncback software
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:10:20 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=aW+o/BGsCzLe5sF+2Xrvl0Dwr6MxLbT4JghMq+uw3ZmOnWqfqh2mfHjz+cvs87YpgPS+9aGTO5fKlD62ojdB1e7wwQLwdYcjo4YHBiUXe4CrvUdq0DbILImj6loVcx5JNHXhyTqFdrw8Ow/YRC/6sYcFfYjOp6vFdPe/m/EW9BM= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Gary I think Andy answered the question. My list downloads are coming in
strange orders sometimes.
Alan