Re: LF: G0NBD difficult to decode

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: G0NBD difficult to decode
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:53:24 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Johan
I have mentioned this several times before but noone seems to know why strong signals or any visible signals do not DECODE. I get some decodes therefore I know my system is working but not sure whether the problem is at the TX or RX end. To me wspr seems unreliable given the strength of signals but producing only marginal decoded output.
73 de mal/gkev

----- Original Message ----- From: "Johan H. Bodin" <[email protected]>