LF: G0NBD difficult to decode

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: G0NBD difficult to decode
From: John P-G <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 22:53:42 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello LF,

I'm seeing really strong signals from G0NBD, and it was decoding
earlier, but now I seem to be unable to get a decode from what should
be a good string (positive S/N ratio) signal.

I see at WSPRnet that Graham is not being received by quite as many
stations as I'd have expected. I wonder if there's some strangeness
with the soundcard sample rates at either the TX or RX end? I've read
some reports that strong signals often don't decode, when weak ones are
fine, and sample rates are involved?

Graham, the signal is making it here, bright red on the waterfall, but
the last 3 periods have failed to decode.

John