Re: LF: G0NBD difficult to decode

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: G0NBD difficult to decode
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 23:21:29 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Thanks John,

Its printing ok off air locally , but I am seeing some 'hash' at about -40 db
on the spectrum plot .. this im not sure of ... just checked with digipan
as a tone generator imd's are well down so its  not a tx problem as
such .. may be some noise in the exciter audio path , the gains
up quite high for a mic at the moment .. I will try setting it back to
0dBm .. that may quieten it a little .. but not tonight ..

tnx- G ..