Re: LF: Razor blade RX

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Razor blade RX
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 15:41:16 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
It could be used but that  was not the object of the excercise. It could be used on 500 for a QSO because of the poor selectivity a number of signals would hetrodyne and produce a note with careful fiddling.
Why has noone so far been able to answer a simple question and stick to the topic. In the first instance what materials are required for the project and where would one acquire each irem.
Someone suggested MAPLINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
g3kev