RE: LF: Razor blade RX

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Razor blade RX
From: "Dr. Tom Gruis" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 17:33:27 -0600
Cc: "Tom Gruis" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]

Items:

1. I thought this was a list for people interested in radio and LF/VLF, etc.
specifically.

2.  I very rarely have posted although I read the list regularly and have
been trying to learn. In this case I felt I had a viable contribution. I am
sorry that you disagree. This has been just a little thread for a few days
but does capture the interests of a few of us.

3. I respect the members of this list for their individual skills and
talents and respect their ideas.

4. I have sent messages three or four times asking to be removed from this
list. Would someone please help me do that? If no one does I will just mark
these e-mail as junk mail and be done with it.

5. As per an earlier posting today, USE YOUR DELETE KEY!

6. I pity the lack of courtesy of the part of a FEW on this list. Mal makes
good points and observations but so do his detractors ABOUT RADIO! The
personal attacks are silly at best.

7. There are most likely just a few of us sharing this interest and things
should be more civil.

8. My supply of the dorsal portions of the specified rodents is nil.
Therefore, I can no longer offer any.

9. Please get me out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TNX es 73,

Dr. Tom Gruis