LF: Re: RE: where are all the grabbers gone ...GM4ISM 500KHz and WSPR Di

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: where are all the grabbers gone ...GM4ISM 500KHz and WSPR Dial feq
From: "Mark" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:53:16 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Guys, My 600KHz grabber is still QRV, The address port number had to change, and because I don't have a guaranteed static IP address, the best way to get at my grabber is www.dc2light.co.uk/LF_MF.htm The WSPR decoder is also active, and the approx window is shown on the right hand side of the grabber. Last night on my return, I re-centred this so that it covers the top 200Hz of the band, nominal dial freq 502.4
Regards
Mark GM4ISM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>