Re: LF: RE: WSPR & WSJT7

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: WSPR & WSJT7
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:18:18 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Gary, Marco,

I was afraid so.
As Marco I prefer using WSJT7 because it is more user friendly (real time spectogram and input level measurement). I ended up with running WSJT7 and WSPR1.01 "in parallel" (they are happy to share the sound card), WSJT7 as the actual viewer and WSPR1.01 in the background for logging (uploading) purposes. Funny is that they do not always agree on the SNR value. They are 0.1 or 0.2 dB off sometimes. The 0.1 dB could be due to rounding, but 0.2 dB ?

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T