LF: RSGB 500kHz WG

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RSGB 500kHz WG
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:41:48 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
To assist with the preparation for the agenda item (1.23) on 500kHz at
WRC11, I'm looking to form a small working group within RSGB to help form a
consensus view within the UK.   The group's work will either come from
matters arising from the UK's International Frequency Planning Group /
Ofcom's AI 1.23 Coordinator, CEPT, or else from matters discussed within the
IARU Region 1 500kHz Working Group.

It's not entirely clear at this stage what will be asked of the group, but
it will possibly range from some monitoring, assistance with drafting
position documents and perhaps work in relation to technical studies
concerning protection to other services.

I'm thus e-mailing this reflector as the most likely place where I will find
RSGB members actively interested in 500kHz, some of whom may wish to join a
small group to actively participate in, rather than just monitor, this work.

Please drop me a direct e-mail if you are interested in joining.

73 John, G3WKL
RSGB HF Manager

[email protected]