Re: LF: RE: where are all the grabbers gone ...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: where are all the grabbers gone ...
From: John P-G <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:47:33 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:39:59 -0000
"Graham" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Thanks John,
>
> looks like that signal would print rtty !

Yes. I think it might do, we should try one night.

> wspr looks to  be ok at the moment .. only +1 hz

Don't believe my freq calibration - the R75 doesn't have the high stab
osc, and its internal master osc hasn't been tweaked - although it
seems pretty consistent with the other spots.

I've just tuned down to look for GW4HXO on 501.5 testing a new TX. The
grabber has moved to 501-502 kHz. His CW is RST 539 in SSB
mode/bandwidth!

Cheers,

John