LF: RE: where are all the grabbers gone ...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: where are all the grabbers gone ...
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:50:48 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Rik, LF,

I did make some changes a while ago, the 500KHz grabbers are operating at :-

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/grabber1.html
and
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/grabber2.html

When in-operative due to work at my end I always place a notice on the page.

I can get John's grabber at :-
http://www.sighthound.demon.co.uk/gm4slv/grabber2.htm
or
http://www.sighthound.demon.co.uk/gm4slv/gm4slv_136800.jpg

But at the moment but it appears to be off line.

And Mark's appears to have gone away!! at :-
http://92.235.33.173:8080/

73

Gary - G4WGT.