LF: Re: WSPR Beacon on 503.5kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: WSPR Beacon on 503.5kHz
From: "Mark" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 23:36:49 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Jim, LF Group
Fine copy on my grabber / WSPR decode, now I have re-centred the WSPR decoder. I had to change it last week to decode someone.. Interestingly sometimes I am seeing an extra faint trace from Jim, almost exactly 100Hz up and it even decoded on one over. It is much weaker (at least 15dB down). An alias / mixing product on my system? or is anyone else seeing this? I am not seeing any extra signals on the DI2AM beacon, which is on average 10dB stronger than Jim
Also getting occasional decodes from G4WGT
Cheers
Mark GM4ISM

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>