Re: Why WSPR when you can SHOUT! was Re: LF: wspr

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Why WSPR when you can SHOUT! was Re: LF: wspr
From: "Andy Talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:10:37 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=HisrTInJaBG38PIdfOo9kCidsgjPuOy35OPJLsBxHdU=; b=jfno41dYeTDT2yuROI/zU8UMvjqO5GRY3cxGYXlsoQpMv3ru5hJ03dR54H86tL8ptb M9FrIDtpIhOX6EcrmCABD0cXAlRGm1kLDXrn2oPGWESQi4qZzx5CRHQvkUdZa8JPPILS /HBGhpHEJUn6z21yhbuyDoZb24EkQEiiX9sks=
Sender: [email protected]
WSJT7.02 is a Software Suite that includes WSPR.   The JT65x and
FSK441 modes, the primary ones within that package, are designed for
V/UHF.  Other modes aimed at use in different parts of the spectrum,
happen to be included too.

Andy  G4JNT
www.g4jnt.com