LF: Re: Re: wspr

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: wspr
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 18:00:38 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Jay
Had u been on say qrs3 last nite I could have copied u fb on ur peaks. You were strong enough at times but not sufficient for a printed copy on WSPR, most of the time.
We could try and if u can see M0bmu signal I think u will see me.
In a 2 min slot we could certainly have exchanged reports.
73 and tnx de mal/g3kev