Re: LF: new cw yahoo group

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: new cw yahoo group
From: [email protected]
Date: 12 Aug 2008 12:05 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
As far as I know commercial morse services never tried to use the morse
code for printing.

For printing the teletype machines have been invented, a technology with
allows many additional features to be designed, a process still ongoing.
Therefore I would recommend everybody not willing to learn the morse
code to follow the examples of commercial teletypers. But everybody may
do what he thinks would make him happy.

As I have grown up with the morse code I find it fully sufficient for
what I have to communicate over radio, to keep technology simple. I
guess I would never had come to amateur radio around 1950 if I had to
struggle with complex communication modes as featured today.

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB