LF: SATELLITES

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: SATELLITES
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:23:20 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Apart from the scanty technical content and never any mention of amateur Satellites the presentation is poor.
Get rid of the shiny glossy pages that reflect the light back into the eyes, also printing over coloured gloss is difficult to read. Just about everything is wrong with the presentation for the serious reader.
If we take away the adverts, catalogue pages and chit chat there is very little left of interest for the real radio amateur.
I would far rather have the old matt paper used years ago by practical wireless and other associated radio magazines and still used today by the paper back novels, and probably costs a lot less to produce.