LF: Re: Re: RE: Survival

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: RE: Survival
From: "Ken" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 22:33:53 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=AYaMu0ZddnquQ3pJKIQJ37B3P6IpQ2ab7CAx9maT8149Cl9gOZosN0wvUYJfBVSf5mLBmV1Lgruzv19iRQwVEswkqHYQnujHwxTzdX+MOBUw6NfwrwT1NCa/ax5JkF7yOPOrg3ehzZCfaOEYMkP9ewPZg3Z1t29tmdLOJhUUAtQ= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Mal.
I have still got my slide rule, still working and EMP hardened.

73.
Ken   M0KHW
----- Original Message ----- From: "mal" <[email protected]>