Re: LF: CW Skimmer

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CW Skimmer
From: Peter Dodd <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:35:48 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

J. B. Weazle McCreath wrote:
Mal wrote:

No CW since 1974. How can you live without it !!!!! you must miss it !!

Hi Mal, LFers,

Not at all.  Actually, I've done very little operating with any mode over
the years of being a ham.  I'm not one for conversation, but I do enjoy
building and experimenting with antennas very much.  As I said in my
post, that's the great thing about ham radio, there's something for all
of us, no matter what our specific interests may be.
Someone once remarked that ham radio was great - just that the QSOs were such a drag ;-).

Peter, G3LDO