RE: LF: RE: 500 kHz in Belgium

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RE: 500 kHz in Belgium
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 03:10:46 -0900
Sender: [email protected]
George - if you want of would like to try a run of slow (slooow) CW/QRSS on an overnight 9V to ZL path let me know. The window is presently 10Z sundown Singapore-17Z sunrise ZL appx. Range around 5200 statute miles to Wellington.

If there is any other ZL or VK tx activity Im sure we would love to hear from anyone....

Laurence 9V1 LF
Singapore
http://kl1x.xom