LF: ISM 500KHz Grabber

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: ISM 500KHz Grabber
From: "Mark" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 19:36:04 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi All, my grabber is now back on line after a short break while I was away.
The UPS failed and my wife had to disconnect it to stop the high pitched alarm. Hope to update my webpage (primarily with an updated link to John GM4SLV's grabber), when the ISP sorts the ftp server, which has been innaccessible for some time now.
Regards
Mark GM4ISM