LF: Haarp - OT - 136 and 137 KHz tonight

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Haarp - OT - 136 and 137 KHz tonight
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 01:03:15 -0900
Sender: [email protected]

The station has reverted to LF 136.318 /137.777 KHz windows on improving conditions tonight.

On looking over the Haarp captures (we were  in West Malaysia over the weekend photoing Baboons and eating some of the strangest material ever). Anyway....

Nothing on 6 Mhz but on 7Mhz from around  0800z weakly I have "returns" some -12Hz low of announced. Ive checked the cal and all looks good.

Much too granular on my Spec to really figure out what was going on but interesting all the same.

Cheers -
Laurence 9V1 LF
Singapore

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now! =