RE: LF: RE: 500 kHz in Belgium

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: RE: 500 kHz in Belgium
From: "Michael Probert" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:46:44 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Rik,

Many thanks for the information.  Let’s hope our Ofcom make up their minds soon.

73

Mike GW4HXO.

Mike,

it started on 15 januari 2008.
All holders of a "full licence" can use the new allocation within the given restrictions (max. 5W ERP, CW only). No notice or special permit required.
Interesting to notice is that there is no end date set, so we keep this allocation until BIPT tells us otherwise.
Finally: the 600m segment not not a part of the CEPT agreements, so you need a valid Belgian "full licence" to operate this band. Operating 600m as ON/Gxxxx is not permitted.

73, Rik ON7YD