LF: RE: Re: loran

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: loran
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 20:06:35 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:X-MimeOLE:In-Reply-To; b=HyBDdjzKBwhzrtfIDDMQfkTGnrUlL0CLtV9kuR1mLcqAdgw9Cjf9DD/LD0DXsGGPYVcP23pUcVB/NL5GwcONIOf733YwmmcqsUceCdqFXVHJBv33nwoHJobxeUpKZ6kdWU8aNIqUNssrmG9LTQrMs/ojT2aTMd6kEd0fUxoHbeg= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Gary, LF,

Thanks for the report and screenshot. I have been repairing my antenna,
re-attaching all the bits that had dropped off during the summer! Power 200
RF, giving 1,5A aerial current.

No sign of any extra Loran lines of any strength down here. I see faint
lines, but they could be from Europe. Nothing detectable by ear.

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM