LF: Re: Re: loran

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: loran
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:20:55 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
John,
Loran is now audible clicking away since it moved to its new location, when
located at Rugby it was just about visible but not audible with me.
My loop antenna is E/W and if its located West from me I suppose it will be
fairly strong, whereas at Rugby south from me it was in my loop null, more
or less.
I have not carried out any exact measurements, since it did not bother me in
the past.

MalG3KEV