LF: Loran Anthorn status?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Loran Anthorn status?
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:55:51 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal, LF,

yesterday I reactivated my 100 kHz Loran monitor and set it up to look for the new signal from Anthorn, assuming it would simply replace Rugby on timeslot 6731-Y. However no trace was seen, neither at the old emission delay position (27.3 ms, plus receive path difference), nor anywhere else when searching between 6731-X and 6731-Z.

Is the new transmitter operating continuously, or still spaoradically on a test schedule? Is it emitting proper Loran frames at the right repetition rate (ie. spectral lines at 7.4283 Hz multiples)? Can anyone perhaps confirm information on the emission delay?

Kind regards,
Markus, DF6NM