LF: Re: loran

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: loran
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:42:29 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal, LF,

After seeing your earlier mail I put the Rx on 137 KHz to make comparisons with captures from earlier in the year. It looks like there are about 50 % more LORAN lines on todays captures at my QTH compared with my previous ones.

I was also able to see & hear Dave G3WCB in QRSS & was able to audibly copy his CW ID. I also saw a DL in QRSS mode but was much weaker & got burried in noise.

73

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp

----- Original Message ----- From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>