LF: Re: SPM-3 - deaf?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: SPM-3 - deaf?
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:57:01 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=4WqrhnG+MJYLdi4p8uD9Sv06hDuJ5g4g7dZ/gCUBE3btO7I+XyRyJCy4tgzFH7q8DSV/s/ZQIS2k/bsBBhoZN54dN3S+24vTqv/XgQH9spAX7eseHhWyvebhGLBdlq3HTIze5TZhQhUYMDXoW9Hl1tAXIWd/ecZ2R7yrlEzqIZE= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dave do you have the manual ?? If not I can send you a PDF. Much smaller
than my dear friend "tractor boy"'s scan. Its the PS-3 I am after Dave (the
Kiwi).  I have had
one apart several times to try and fix a sticky meter movement and last time
It didnt cal. It might be that a wire is broken or a connection on the wrong
post (I have a feeling that is probably what I did)  You know the symptom
rebuild the engine for the fourth time sigh with relief bolt the bonnet back
on and then realise you didnt put the engine back in !! ....oh bother....
I'll do it tomorrow !!
The problem is you have to work out what you want to do because the modules
do swing out but you have to attack things in the right order.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK