Re: LF: http://groups.google.com/group/uk500khz/topics

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: http://groups.google.com/group/uk500khz/topics
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 06:32:39 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I assume from the title of the group that this refers to the UK
500kHz band, but who on earth are Peter and Graham? No callsigns.
Where are they if all they hear is on the noise floor?

This reflector has long been the place where UK LF people exchange
ideas and is doing an excellent job on 500kHz as well. We do not need
another one as well, which will only lead to confusion and different
objectives. I assume it is also NOT a news group - nttp://news....

PLEASE get them to join this reflector instead.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com