Re: LF: http://groups.google.com/group/uk500khz/topics

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: http://groups.google.com/group/uk500khz/topics
From: "Johan H. Bodin" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 21:30:16 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Dave,

I agree 110% with you.

We already have the RSGB LF and the U.S. Lowfer reflectors and
most LF enthusiasts seem to be there already, with some overlap.
We don't need another forum. These days we are drowning in
information, let's keep all the info' in one (or two) easily
accessable spot(s). If this "mail reflector inflation" continues,
we will soon have one reflector per message and at the end of
time we will have one reflector per letter typed. :-)

73
Johan SM6LKM

Dave Sergeant wrote:
This reflector has long been the place where UK LF people exchange ideas and is doing an excellent job on 500kHz as well. We do not need another one as well, which will only lead to confusion and different objectives.