LF: Re: CQ 502.5

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: CQ 502.5
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 00:44:22 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=joLgqRdTE3DJLhV6c4WIaaKgyq/0lQmtXAaSI1CDkhuUpZQTi8PaWTSNutdxvXdD0E7XHj/4azYNFeJ0i95GH+Bzzfqlc8PEGjM//IX4xIVCBHGNgi3McIa5BJqC4pG5yaAKU+sok6cJ5+lkUjCMwTGeaEiwdwZ/SRgZtMoTqJk= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi John I dont know whether Dave is getting the same as me, but I think
there is a sporadic "pirate" or else it is some other product probably from
somewhere on the continent which is very close to 502.5.  I am within 5
miles of the East Coast here.  I am seeing it most nights and it was
reported by Willem I think, who posted traces of it. It would certainly
confuse spotting your signal. LF experience says "round number frequencies
are best avoided if you can". Propagation conditions look quite good at the
moment on LF and it should be the same at 500k.....that dont account for
T-storm crashes though

Well Done
Cheers de Alan G3NYK