LF: [500] : CQ 502.5

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: [500] : CQ 502.5
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:19:33 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MimeOLE:Importance; b=fFvgRRSSw0qsxJAGT3svPuRyME6UBMuTbal2epB3hbR7gCKuNtpPkDn3cRKToG2WBl4n2u15LKLbi+xOG2FA+HpEwJz+ApUO+4U0JFPBSZqxQ1WMr/gvynHLJuB4OiQQOtc0VSkRUdwalcj4cGO1L1zAhUHHErA/SkxiThwqIiY= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Dear John, LF,

Also looking 502.5 QRSS3 until 2230z, and then I'm going to ground my
antenna! Band full of static, T-storms active over GW-land and the Midlands.

Check out this useful site:-

http://www.isleofwightweather.co.uk/live_storm_data.htm

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM