Re: LF: LMCW

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LMCW
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 07:13:55 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
On 22 May 2007 at 19:39, [email protected] wrote:

> Am I the only one to find this ongoing barrage somewhat irritating?
>
> "Lazy Man" ?

I wouldn't use those terms myself, but it is one of the areas of
amateur radio I have no interest in whatsoever (including others such
as satellites, microwaves, psk and ssb). If some people want to use
it, fine. But I would comment that I do find listening to s9 signals
sending their callsign incredibly slowly, taking up valuable spectrum
space and exchanging pictures via email just a little boring.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com