LF: Re: Rugby - Anthorn

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Rugby - Anthorn
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 01:27:11 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID669LeNXbH0295X36
Hi Alan,

if you have Google Earth installed, just double-click on the attached placemaker, and you will be brought directly over my house, at JN45sl88

> You location is I think " near Milan " ??

25 km East of Milan, and also 25 km South of Bergamo, more or less.

> er I can't listen cos my Winrad has expired....nudge nudge.

I know, I know, and I am feeling guilty... it is more than 2 weeks that each day I say to myself "Alberto, you have to ready the Win98 timeless version of Winrad", but every day something different catches my attention, requiring my time.
The latest being a Racal RA1792 that followed me home from a swap meeting last
Saturday... but I'll do that, honest !

73  Alberto  I2PHD