LF: RE: Re: Rugby - Anthorn

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: Rugby - Anthorn
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 09:36:12 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I didn't take much interest in this thread until I realised that my MSF
clock was free-wheeling.  I've had to find a new position and orientation
for it in order for it to lock onto the Anthorn signal.  This seems to be
rather difficult and intermittent.  So much for the claim of a good coverage
across the UK.

My QTH is about 30 miles south of Rugby (so no trouble there) but I guess
180 - 200 miles from Anthorn.  I can see a "dissaffected from Newport
Pagnell" letter being drafted before too long to the operator.

73 John, G3WKL