Re: LF: Re: SM6BHZ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: SM6BHZ
From: Jean-Pierre Godet <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 16:31:09 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007, valerio gabbani wrote:

i just asked some time ago Italian OffCOm about special permit, but no
answer, cross the fingers and Forza Italia (! !)

  Hello Valerio and the LF reflector friends,

I requested, three weeks ago, the same special temporary allocation, and, like you, I am now waiting for a reply, but I am not too much confident. The station is ready. The transmitter was running about 20 watts, but I reduced the power to approximatively agree with the UK regulation with the hope that the french one will be the same, or not too different. It is running now about 5 or 6 watts RF only on 503.77 kHz, is very simple, really ugly, it looks like the awful transmitter which E.T. was using, if you remember the film of Spielsberg.

I shall ask Jean-Pierre F1AFJ the permission, and as soon as he allows me to do that, I put the circuit diagram and a picture of the beast on his site.

  73 !

  Jean-Pierre - F5YG