Re: LF: Re: Request for an allocation near 500 kHz in France

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Request for an allocation near 500 kHz in France
From: Jean-Pierre Godet <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 23:02:39 +0100 (CET)
Sender: [email protected]
  Thank you so much, Mike, for you support and your kindness.

  No, I never give up and, finally, we shall win.

  Best 73 !

  Jean-Pierre - F5YG

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, MIKE REID wrote:

Ahh, thank you for the translation. hi hi...Keep asking and tell them of
the US, UK and other countries using the band. They may get tired of hearing you ask and tell you OK we will let you run a experiment. I wish you lots of luck. Do not give up, keep trying!!! We need worldwide use of 600 meters for all Amateurs.