Re: LF: East to West TA attempts

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: East to West TA attempts
From: "MIKE REID" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:55:50 -0600
Sender: [email protected]
That large of a vertical should put out a healthy signal.

Mike
WE0H
WD2XGI
WD2XSH/16
EN35hj

From: "hamilton mal" <g3kev
Jay
If I have time I will TX on your RX freq, but I will not be up all night. I
have been seen lots of times in the past on 136 over ur way and I can also
copy sigs from the USA at good strength most nights that I look. I will be
using QRS 3 like in the past, maybe 10 if requested but no slower.
The WX today is force 8 to 9 gales but this is not a problem with my system,
but you can never be sure at these speeds!!!!!
The mast in use at present is abt 110 ft vertical plus several 500 ft horiz
wires.
You should hear or see me hopefully.

73 de Mal/G3KEV/Scarborough/IO94SH