Re: LF: East to West TA attempts

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: East to West TA attempts
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:00:05 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
I would love to do this but the winds have been so bad here in the
last couple of months that it is not safe to leave a kW Tx on
overnight. My antenna (see
http://lf.apersonalguide.co.uk/antenna.htm)
moves around quite a lot in the southerlies we have been having as I
have no space for guying and one end is in a tree. See
http://lf.apersonalguide.co.uk/DSCF3204.AVI for a 3.5Mb video, but
don't look if you are the nervous type.

The only good periods of weather were when the conditions were awful,
or just after Christmas when I was away!

Just as soon as the weather is stable I will run a beacon as often as
I can.

Mike, G3XDV